Our lawyers possess extensive experience in working with Asian clients and law firms, which enables us to understand our clients’ business environment and the challenges they face on a day-to-day basis.
We provide legal assistance to Asian companies, public sector entities and non-business residents as well.
The legal services provided to our Asian clients in the field of their activity in Poland mainly consist of:
- advising on corporate law (establishing frameworks for conducting business in Poland, branches, representative offices, SPAs),
- advising on regulated activities (transport & energy),
- assisting in tender procedures (advising entrepreneurs who engage in public procurement),
- engaging in investments and M&A (tax and legal due diligence),
- ensuring compliance (including GDPR),
- advising on labour law and employment (work regulations, employment disputes),
- advising on real estate law (real estate due diligence, real estate sales contracts),
- advising on grants and incentives (Special Economic Zones, EU funds, tax benefits).
Our lawyers are highly qualified specialists with practical experience from various industries and environments, who form a team focused primarily on the results. By choosing our services, you choose a trusted advisors.