Contract law / Labour law
STANEK LEGAL offers advisory services with respect to drafting of agreements, regulations, general terms and conditions of agreements and advice at the stage of implementation of such acts. STANEK LEGAL provides comprehensive advisory services related to labour and employment law, both to employers and employees.
Our advisory services include in particular:
- legal and tax analysis, issuing of opinions on agreements and contracts;
- drafting contracts, including agreements on sale of assets (asset deal), agreements on sale of shares ( share deal), investment agreements, commercial space lease agreements;
- drafting and implementation of general terms and conditions of agreements as well as regulations;
- advisory services related to pursuing claims at the stage of agreement performance.
- advisory services related to employment structure;
- drafting employment agreements and management contracts, development of work and remuneration regulations applied by employer;
- preparation of documentation related to termination of the employment relationship with employees;
- conducting court litigations related to the employment relationship.
Our experience includes in particular:
- drafting and implementation of general terms and conditions of agreements;
- representation of a retail sales chain (manufacturer of clothes) in negotiations connected with conclusion of a commercial space lease agreement, drafting of agreements;
- representation of a retail chain in court cases related to declaring legal invalidity of contractual provisions;
- drafting management contracts for manufacturing companies representing the food and publishing sectors, as well as press editors;
- drafting banking, credit and investment documentation for a branch of a renowned Luxembourgish credit institution;
- development of comprehensive employment documentation for a clothes retail chain in connection with its launch on the Polish market;
- drawing up employment agreements and management contracts for board members of manufacturing food and furniture companies and recycling companies;
- representing employers in court litigations for payment of overdue remuneration and reinstatement to work, payment of an overdue element of remuneration.